Friday, December 9, 2011

Heartstorm: What is inside?



In the name of Allah,the most Powerful and Merciful..

Sharing is caring..Caring is loving. I love u coz u're my brotherhood n sisterhood in Islam..
oo Allah..make me strong..I'm moving.

"Education system today fails to produce 2 group of people. Firstly, a group that those people conscientiously in Solah, and secondly is a group of people which they cried when making sins."
[Abu Hassan Ali Annadwi]

This is the reality. There too much of people that are making sins and feel unsensitive with sin of what they're doing. For example: out together between men and women. Leaving the Solah. Approach the things that Allah forbid and leave what Allah had commanded.

These are the effects of the today's education system when they didn't put the values of Islam in their life. Its keep away people from Allah.

The point is here.
How about us?
Are we trying to get closer to Allah in our life?
or we just leave Allah behind?
When He gave us 'ni'mah', happiness, pleasures, excellences.. what is the first word out of our mouth? who is the first we recall? Parents? Husband? wife? friends?.

Are we trying to feel Him in every second in our life?. Feel Him always watching us and knowing what is inside of our heart?.
come on..lets us check it out.

'When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed Close (to them)....." 2:186

Well, Insha-Allah.These are from me to you. Infact, these all from Allah s.w.t. He giving me chance to recall what i have..Alhamdulillah
May you get something even little than nothing..^^

2 comments:

  1. improve ur english n teach me later ya sis..keep improve urself..nice blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. to:budakkampung tunjong:

    Insha-Allah dear^^..tp kena ada yg sudi belajar la..

    ReplyDelete