Thursday, December 8, 2011

Keep Moving..



Assalamualaykum to all brothers and sisters. May you all always in peace and harmony in deen.

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah 4 giving me chances to making something new in my life. Something that i ever wonder to do. And from all of inspiration and motivation from my lovely friends.. I know that have to wake up and move.

It doesn't mean i'm sleeping already, but i must wake up my self from inside. That i could not stay in 'safe zone'. Always feels comfort and didn't work to achieve what i'd target year ago.
I must move!

Alhamdulillah, with the new Hijra, Allah had given me a new inspiration. I must change my self. From bad to good. From good to very good. From very good to the very very best. Insha-Allah.

How about you?
Just asking..
Coz people are waiting 4us. (if u realise). They need us. And we have to make big preparation to facing them. Knowledge in deen, knowledge in current issues. What is going on around us. The countries. Islamic countries. We have to know.

Why?
Coz we are MUSLIMS. And we have to do something to our deen. Allah will help us. Insha-Allah.

P/S: i dont know why i make my new post in english. Sorry 4 my broken english. I'm learning^^. And Inshaallah i'll trying to fix from time to time. I proud to be me^^ coz i'd done a thing that i afraid to do..[Writing in english].. Alhamdulillah, He gave me the strength.

Keep on to do the best Khaulah!!^^



3 comments:

  1. Asslmualaikum...yea darling...keep moving...love u...bsmgt ana baca

    ~kenikmatannur~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep moving forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To>

    kenikmatan nur: w.slm insha-Allah...doakan ana sokmo..


    anonymous: Insha-Allah..keep praying^^

    ReplyDelete